Monday 28 April 2014

The weekend that wasn't

Its all quiet here at the moment. There has been no racing to go to as such and there have been lots of things that have been keeping me busy away from RC. I am still getting the hang of making things on my improvised mill so there has been no useable output from there. I am still working on some CAD to do with front suspension that will fit on the RM01. On screen its looking quite good but the practicalities of actually producing things are making me reconsider how soon I could have it made. I am hoping to get 2 or 3 days of solid work in towards the end of the week so will see what comes out.

Other than that - ordered some tyres for the tourer and will be putting that on the track this weekend. Might fire up the F1 as well and cut a few laps.

Thats it... couldn't be more boring :P

No comments: